If you can’t access “BLESS Token User” at BLESS’s website:
- Download Firefox 50.0 (32 bit) from the Old Firefox Versions directory. Disable auto update.
- Download JDK (Java SE 8u201 32 bit).
- You may need to add exception for the site at your java.
- Search for “Configure Java” at start.
- Go to Security.
- Add the token page URL to the exception list.
We need to use older version of Firefox because as of September 2018/ Firefox Version 52, newer Firefox browsers no longer run Java applets.
In short, You need to use 32-bit Firefox and-32 bit JDK.