The book is Kurose’s Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach. This book introduces the internet based on the layers of internet, namely application layer, transport layer, network layer, link layer, physical layer, one chapter for each layer, and also a wireless and mobility chapter because the world is going wireless and mobile.
There are PowerPoint notes prepared by Kurose based on the book available online.
If you are preparing for quiz or exams, it is good to google quiz and exam questions online. This will help you tackle questions more practically.
Quiz/ Exam questions:
- Google “Network communications resources” or copy and paste one question into Google and the rest will be found.
- UCI – http://www.ics.uci.edu/~keldefra/teaching/spring2013/uci_cs132/problemsets/
- UMass – http://server.casa.umass.edu/~zink/ECE374/assignments/
- Unit Engineering – https://uniteng.com/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=classlog:computernetwork:hw5_report.pdf
- UNSW – http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~cs3331/SampleQuestions/
- Utah – http://www.eng.utah.edu/~cs5480/homeworks/
- SCU – http://ccftp.scu.edu.cn:8090/Download/20151226145532505.pdf